Sunday, July 19, 2015

Diary of a D.I.Y. MFA - Charles, Dagan, Michael, and Tammi




January 2015
I wrote a review of The Poet's Tale, Lady Wentworth, edited by Tammi J. Truax for publication.  

April 2015
I met with Amy Ray and Laura Horwood-Benton to help plan the Local Authors' Fair at the Portsmouth Public Library

May 2015
I attended Long Story Short to see Dagan Migirditch (Portsmouth Writers Salon Member), Michael Boulerice (author of The Adventures of KungFu Mike and the Magic Sunglasses), and Charles McMahon (author of Legendary Locals of Portsmouth) perform. 

June 2015
I was invited to read some poems on Writers in the Round on June 15th. 


About this Blog

Since graduating from college, I have been a full-time freelance writer. I've created my own D.I.Y. MFA program by attending as many literary events as possible in my community. My goal is to attend a diverse array of events and to keep an open mind and an open heart. 


This blogger account is where I log my literary events attended over the past six months. 


Check out my author and freelance writing page. Please visit: tamarajcollins.com


To learn more about Portsmouth Writers' Salon, please visit http://portsmouthwriterssalon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary of a D.I.Y. MFA - I published my first collection of poetry!

This is the 9th and final blog post in the series of Diary of a D.I.Y. MFA posts. These posts have spanned five years, from 2012, 2013, 2014...